I have been on the pill for years and for the past 5 months I have been skipping them because my periods are terrible, almost unbearable. About 3 weeks ago I started bleeding. I assumed it was breakthrough bleeding however, it is extremely heavy and has b

In brief: Need Examination

Your history clearly requires an examination by an OB/GYN specialist.
Your statement/question cut off before you concluded the sentence but if I am to guess correctly as to what you might have said then, you may have had a spontaneous termination of a pregnancy therefore, you really need to be examined by OB/GYN at this point and it needs to be sooner rather than later to avoid complications.

In brief: Need Examination

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham