I'm having shortness of breath but only when I think about it, and I have to yawn a lot. No other symptoms but I do have a heart murmur. Related?

Dr. Giridhar Vedala
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Unlikely

Symptoms of shortness of breath when you think about it, and need for yawning is unlikely to be a significant problem. I would focus upon good rest and exercise and reassess.
Heart murmurs are wide and varied, and if related to shortness of breath is usually activity related. If you do have activity related shortness of breath , then you should have this reviewed with a cardiologist.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine