Hand pain when squeezing/closing, tendon that runs from my middle finger down to my wrist that seems to be cramp.I've been golfing a lot so maybe grip?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Tendonitis

Your pain suggests inflammation of the tendon(tendonitis) that flexes your middle finger and that also contributes to clenching your fist and flexing the wrist.
It's possible that your grip is incorrect or possibly just from overuse. Anti-inflammatory medication and rest should help. If not see physician. If you have a history of stomach ulcer or take other medication consult with your Dr first.

In brief: Tendonitis

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine