Having violent shakes at night time. I don't know or feel them only my husband and kids see them. They wake me up and I don't know anything happened?

Best to. get yourself examined by your pcp. May need referral to a specialist depending on his findings . In the meantime , have your kids / husband video tape the events. Take care!