I.Was in a car accident june 2011 sprung my back and im still having problems. What to do ?

Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Further work up
Unfortunately car accident injuries can take a long time to heal.
When you have a whiplash type injury of the neck or injury to the back it can affect the joints, nerves, muscles, discs. If you are not better i would suggest seeing your doctor for appropriate testing/exam and treatment which may include pt, medication, injections or other types of treatmnet depending on the severity of the injury.

In brief: Further work up
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Kevin Teal
Hopefully you had some xrays and MRI around time of accident. Comparison studies would be helpful now. If no relief with spinal injections or facet blocks, need to see a Spinal Surgeon to discuss options for disrupted ligaments or disc.
In brief: See doctor
Cause for your pain need to be evaluated.
In some cases pailin specialist can help for epidural block which largely very safe procedure.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Eric Weisman