Got diode laser done for facial hair removal 2 sessions are over post laser I feel pigmentation on my cheeks has increased is it due to laser or other?

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Maybe Laser

Laser treatments can cause an increase in pigmentation, especially in patients with darker skin tones to start and in patients with sun exposure before or after the treatment.
It is important to let your doctor know about recent sun exposure and to follow any instructions about sunscreen use and sun avoidance after the procedure. Talk with your MD about possible causes and treatments.

In brief: Maybe Laser

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto