Bf's online current events/political social media addiction causes intolerable financial&emotional anxiety.NOTHING I try helps@all.Should we separate?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No one can tell you

Clearly you are not content and feel unable to find a solution for changing him. I think it would be a mistake to trust any 'yes/no' answer to your '?'.
It might be the way this will go, but there may be other options too. Try to find a therapist to help you think t through and perhaps provide or refer for couples Tx. Be patient as you seek a solution - it will help.

In brief: No one can tell you

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Peter Kurzweil