I've been cramping for two weeks with back pain, tender breasts, tired, acne , etc. We've been ttc our 2nd since Feb. Period due 11th. Is this normal?

Dr. David Kennedy

In brief: May be normal or ??

The physical symptoms of tender breasts and fatigue are signs of early pregnancy.
if your period is due to start on 9/11/15, you may have been pregnant for past 7 - 10 days (since ovulation occurred on 8/25/15 if 28 day menstrual cycle). The increased hormones from pregnancy will cause cramping, lower back pain and acne flareup. At home urine pregnancy test in morning is best. send me an update

In brief: May be normal or ??

Dr. David Kennedy
Dr. David Kennedy