Sore throat when yawning, inner ear pain when touched, feels like too much liquid in ears?

Please see your. doctor.Have you been swimming? It sounds like you may have Swimmer's Ear (otitis externa), which is an infection of the ear canal, caused by water in the ear, making a good environment for bacteria and fungus to grow. The only way to tell this for sure is to have your ear examined. The treatment, if necessary, would be prescription drops, as opposed to oral antibiotics for a regular ear infection.