I'm always constipated, when I do manage to go when I wipe there is always blood, should I be worried? I exercise daily too

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Yes.
Common things are common.
Constipation with hard stools is associated with rectal tears or fissures. You can see your doctor or try MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) for 6 weeks to see if the symptoms improve. Also increase your fluid intake.

In brief: Yes.
Common things are common.
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Concern not worried
If you are less that 50 and no history of colon cancer and you have your symptoms, you need to address the constipation.
There are many good treatements and remedies for this. The bleeding is most likely from trauma or hemorrhoids and prolapse. You shold see your pcp or a colorectal surgeon or a GI doctor, get examined, reassured, treated & make a plan of care and follow up. Google sum sites.

In brief: Concern not worried
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine