Severe insomnia on arimidex (anastrozole)? Is trazadone a good drug for sleep and anxiety

See ans. If Armidex is causing insomnia, you might first try changing the time you take it. If you take it in the morning, try bedtime dose. Trazodone combined with Accuretic, (hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril) which you take, may have additive effects lowering your blood pressure. Melatonin at night may help with no drug interactions. Discuss with your doctor. Also limit caffeine which will keep you awake. I hope this helps. Take care.