I'm a female. I woke up at 6am this morning I've had non stop nausea/vomiting. Also have been constipated for a few days prior. food poisoning? Worse?

Dr. James Blachly
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Stay hydrated

Whatever the cause, it is important that you try to stay hydrated.
If you are unable to take any fluids all day due to continued vomiting, I recommend you go to an urgent care for rehydration and potential workup. As far as causes, it could be a simple virus, it could be food poisoning, or it could be pregnancy. A detailed history taken by a physician and perhaps a test can help sort this out.

In brief: Stay hydrated

Dr. James Blachly
Dr. James Blachly
Dr. Jane Van Dis