I am a 24 year old female. I currently have very dark urine but it's not frequent however when I get done there is a small amount of blood on the toil?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Hematuria.

Your first description just sounds like a concentrated urine - like you just need to drink more water - but the blood is a little more thought provoking.
You may have an infection, or there could be something else going on. We're generally concerned when blood starts leaving the body. You should see a doctor and start with an exam and urinalysis and culture.

In brief: Hematuria.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Adam Levy