Interpret hepatitis B panel results: Hep B surface antigen (HBsAg) - Non-reactive, Hep B core Total antibody Anti-HBc Reactive, NAT Non-reactive?

Past infection. You had infection with hepatitis B but do not have active infection now.
Prior Infection. The testing is quite extensive and shows no evidence of a Hepatitis B infection, but there is a major test missing which is the hepatitis B surface antibody, which shows immunity. So, either you are immunized and immune, previously exposed and cleared the infection and immune. The question next is do you need to be immunized or not.