In the begging of june my wife insert her nuvaring in for 3 weeks and took it out for 1 week then we had sex a day before she insert the ring for the month of july in july she insert the same ring she took out for june now this time she left it in for 4 w

Dr. Jeffrey Levine

In brief: What is ur ?

I am not sure what your question is.
If your wife reinserted her Nuvaring on time in July (within 7 days after removing June ring), then everything should be fine. Nuvaring is actually effective for at least 4 weeks, so it can be left in for 4 weeks, instead of 3weeks of women who prefer continuous contraception to avoid a period - they change Nuvaring every 4wks without a break. Take Care!

In brief: What is ur ?

I am not sure what your question is.
Dr. Adam Levy