Are there any home remedies that can help with carpal tunnel syndrome?

Carpal tunnel. needs to be treated by your doctor. He/she may prescribe splints to be worn on the wrists, especially when sleeping. That can be a home remedy of sorts. Peace and good health.
Yes. There are several at home treatment programs you can use, of varying costs. If you would like an inexpensive program, and you are willing to be an active participant in your treatment, then make an appointment for a Virtual Consultation with me.