Surgery years ago has an incision draining lymph fluid like a faucet dripping. Leg fills with fluid and incision blisters and pop for the fluid to drain. Starting to be painful blisters. Who do I see?

See primary doctor. Please go and see your primary doctor as soon as possible. After evaluating you he will decide about which specialist to send you for proper treatment. he might send you do either dermatologist or general surgeon for more treatment.