I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday but like 10mins he told he ejaculated on Monday but while having sex he didn't release sperm in me but he precum can that get me pregnant he also told me that he urinated before having sex with me and because of my p

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

In brief: Intercourse

YOur question got cut off, but to answer your question, the pullout technique for birth control is not recommended.
YOu may be pregnant. "Precum" has sperm in it and can get you pregnant.

In brief: Intercourse

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Can get pregnant.

Unprotected sex causes pregnancy.
Pre-ejaculate has sperm in it. If you don't want to get pregnant or get a disease, practice safe sex. Don't listen to myths that the pull-out method is safe. Get checked for std's & check for pregnancy if your period is late. Read reliable websites (ones with no ads, by sites ending with .org, .edu, or .gov) on practicing safe sex. Wisdom & safety is a click away

In brief: Can get pregnant.

Unprotected sex causes pregnancy.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Adam Levy