I want to properly use mouthwash to kill bacteria thru the night but I do not want any brown staining on my teeth. What wash rinse product to rely on?

In brief: Mouthwash

Brushing, flossing, and use of a proxy-brush is the best routine for maintaining a healthy mouth.
Use of mouthwash is not effective in removing bacterial deposits, although they can be helpful in preventing excessive growth. Salt water, a mild hydrogen peroxide solution, and baking soda may be just as effective as any store bought mouthwash. Concentrate on mechanical debridement.

In brief: Mouthwash

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Adam Smith