My wife is diagnosed with kidney stones so after medication milk from breasts is not coming. I have a 4 month old baby. Please suggest fr breast milk?

Pump or nursing? Check with the prescribing MD to see if medication can be the cause. At four months many women's breasts reduce in size but still produce adequate milk. PUMPS use vacuum pressure to get milk out and in some it can become less and less effective. The baby nursing works the nipples differently and they can usually work the milk down. Good urine output indicates baby is getting the milk. No? See MD.