What are some over the counter medicine i can use for vaginal pimples/folliculitis?

Dr. Sarah Buchanan

In brief: Folliculitis

I recommend buying a feminine wash with antibacterial soap to cleanse the area.
There are no over the counter creams recommended for the area. You need to see a physician to be examined and obtain a prescription for this infection, and to be certain it is not a different problem.

In brief: Folliculitis

Dr. Sarah Buchanan
Dr. Sarah Buchanan
Dr. Patricia Allamon

In brief: Folliculitis

If you get Folliculitis from shaving or waxing, here are tips.
For shaving, use a very moisturizing soap/gel. Make sure your razor is clean and not dull. Before you wax, pre treat-with witch hazel to cut down bacteria. Apply a topical antibiotic ointment mixed with hydrocortisone right after shave/wax. Treat Folliculitis with antibiotic ointment mixed w/ a pinch hydrocortisone 2-3 time daily.

In brief: Folliculitis

Dr. Patricia Allamon
Dr. Patricia Allamon
Dr. Adam Levy