I am 25y old. Can GERD cause complete aperistalsis of esophagus? It's been 3y. Not Scleroderma, Achalasia or any other diseases. My LES=5mmHg. Thanks

GERD alone unlikely. manometric evidence of aperistalsis (not simply on barium test) unlikely from GERD alone, and can be from achalasia or esophageal scleroderma, even without skin findings of latter. You need to see Gastroenterologist or motility expert. Low LES pressure does not rule out achalasia. If you are medical personnel, I refer you to my free GI Motility on line on web via Nature Publishing on this subject.