I have a small red spot in my areola below my nipple, It is very sore and haven't produced any milk for 6 weeks now?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Probably Baby Bite

Female, no age stated says, I have a small red spot in my areola below my nipple, It is very sore and haven't produced any milk for 6 weeks now.
Does not state if she was breast Feeding but that is implied by 'no milk for 6 weeks' Red spot probably due to Suckling baby bite or over enthusiastic suction. Since it has lasted this long best see MD for examination and proper treatment ww/o Antibiotics

In brief: Probably Baby Bite

Dr. Dora Chizea
Dr. Dora Chizea
Dr. Jane Van Dis