Hello the three things I have are depression, anxiety and paranoia & I have a fear that im hated by everyone. Avoidant personality disorder you think?

In brief: Eval

Dear jaguar, i would never try to diagnose a personality disorder on-line.
Frankly, that wouldn't be fair to you, because without a comprehensive evaluation, the assessment could be way off the mark. It sounds like you are struggling- recommend seeing a good psychologist and psychiatrist. If the issues are readily apparent, they can consider doing psychological testing. Take care.

In brief: Eval

Dr. Eric Farbman
Neurology

In brief: Maybe but see psych.

Possibly, but it is potentially dangerous to try to self-diagnose a psychiatric disorder. Given your young age, i would see a psychiatrist to try to get a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

In brief: Maybe but see psych.

Dr. Eric Farbman
Dr. Eric Farbman