Have gallbladder sludge but ct scan showed bile ducts clear. I've been nausea & vomiting and now have pain when try to eat can still be cause by gb?

Yes. it can still be caused by the gall bladder. The CT is not very good at studying the gall bladder. Ultrasound is the test of choice. I suggest you see your doctor soon and schedule a sonogram of the gall bladder. They will get a better look at any sludge, gall stones and gall bladder wall. Best wishes.
GB Sludge. Gallbladder sludge can seem to act very much like gallbladder stones, and therefore the symptoms can mimic gallstones. So you may be experiencing biliary colic from the sludge as if you had stones.