I have a lot of utis and always starts with a silver smelling rotten egg smell. Help. I have gotten treated for ecoli, vd, bacterial baginosis and bladder infections. It's always something different. I need a fix.

Dr. Kristin Stropnicky

In brief: A few tips

To decrease risk of UTIs, #1 drink plenty of water, #2 wipe front to back after using the bathroom, #3 always urinate after sexual intercourse, #4 try drinking 8 oz of cranberry juice daily for prevention.
To decrease risk of STDs, ALWAYS use protection (condoms) during sexual intercourse. Eat yogurt daily (or take a probiotic supplement) to keep your vaginal flora in balance.

In brief: A few tips

Dr. Kristin Stropnicky
Dr. Kristin Stropnicky
Dr. Ashok Sonnad

In brief: Management of uti

You need culture and sensitivity of urine.
Also need CBC, Electrolytes. You also may cystis. The treatment is effedctively is after C&S of urine. Also suspicious fungus infection. One may have gtreat the partner also

In brief: Management of uti

Dr. Ashok Sonnad
Dr. Ashok Sonnad
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham