I was stretched my arms overhead then rotated my left arm. My left shoulder popped, started hurting and left arm numbed up. Muscle strain or a tear?

Subluxation. 31y fem abducted/rotated arm arousing "pop", pain & arm paresthesia & ? shoulder joint subluxation, distal clavicle rotation inferior & impingement of brachial neural plexus. Unusual except in one w. Joint Hypermobility Syndrome. Expect symptoms transient; if pain & numbness not resolve < hour consider dislocation/urgent care. Ligament injury concern if recurrent; TOS if numbness symptom chronic.