I have a swelling at the crown of my head between my skull and scalp, when preasure is greatest my scalp itches and weeps. Headaches and nausea ?

Dr. Ashok Sonnad

In brief: May be dermatitis

The symptoms you talk looks like an ulceration and dermatitis.
Mya use Hydrocortsone cream2% may relieve symptoms. Use the cream twice a day morning after shower and night at bed time

In brief: May be dermatitis

Dr. Kristin Stropnicky

In brief: Possible infection

I recommend a visit to your doctor. You symptoms may indicate an infection that needs drainage and/or antibiotics.
Alternatively, it could be a local skin irritation or condition (like psoriasis) which could benefit from medication.

In brief: Possible infection