Hello doctor, I took steroids. After that i did hcg and took nolvadex and clomid (clomiphene) to boost my natural testosterone. It has been 1 month now but my libido is still not the same as it was before cycle can i use arimidex to boost my testosterone

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Steroids,libido

hello~ novaldex, arimidex, clomid (clomiphene) act in SAME way post cycle.
Estrogen analogues block esterogen and stimulate the pituitary to make LH to stim testes to prod endogenous T.So no use using all 3 together the effect wont be 3xgreater. I dont think they do much but if you decide to use one use clomid (clomiphene) its safer and for about 2 -3 weeks only.HCG useless. Best is cold turkey, and recovery to base ~6-8wk

In brief: Steroids,libido

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: NO

Please do not use these drugs and supplements.
You need to see a doctor first about your symptoms.

In brief: NO

Dr. Adam Levy