+ANA test.elevated histones AB only. only on aspirin and BB. take some supplements in low doses like serrapeptase.can this cause drug induced lupus?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not known

I am not aware that this is associated with drug-induced lupus.
Antihistone anybody's can be seen in wild or systemic lupus as well as drug-induced lupus. Certainly there is no evidence from what you tell us that you have lupus of any type. you say you're on aspirin and I'm uncertain why and you say are on BB and I don't know what that is. From the information you're giving us I'm not certain the information you're giving us I'm not even certain why they did it in a testing on you. From what I can tell you don't have Lucas from this conversation

In brief: Not known

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Arnon Rubin