Bumps with puss not scabies told it's exscama but I don't think it is it hurts and itches n it's sometimes yellow puss and white ?

Dr. Mark Mcgranahan

In brief: Some possibilities

Small pustules like you are describing might represent an infection of the hair follicles in the involved areas.
If they are small in size and superficial (shallow) then you might try keeping the area clean and applying triple antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, etc.) twice per day until better. If it persists or worsens or if yo see spreading redness then you should see a doctor ASAP. Good luck!

In brief: Some possibilities

Dr. Mark Mcgranahan
Dr. Mark Mcgranahan
Dr. Glynis Ablon
lots of individuals are allergic to the neomycin in neopsporin so I would see a dermatologist for treatment options, you may need prescription bactroban