I have oil skin with pimples. My friend suggested "Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion" but the Lotion contain parabens, may be causing the skin problems. So is it good to use that lotion are any lotion is there which will not affect the skin? i am male and 25year

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Cetaphil

Is one of the mildest lotions there is.
It is not oil based so would not aggravate your acne. If you are ALLERGIC to parabens, perhaps could cause a rash but not acne. Neutrogena is also a good cleanser but it contains glycerine, that COULD increase oiliness. Try a mild salicylic acid based cleanser instead, and tretinoin for the pimples.

In brief: Cetaphil

Is one of the mildest lotions there is.