Spirometry results essentially normal spirometry. Hyperinflation questionable the single breath diffusing capacity is moderately impaired. COPD?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Possible

A reduced DLCO/Va points to damage or scarring in the lung tissue and emphysema (especially if you have been a smoker) or other interstitial lung diseases may be the cause.
The normal lung function however is not compatible with COPD but then I don't understand what you meant by hyperinflation in the presence of normal lung function test. See a pulmonologist.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology