I am experiencing itchiness in my vaginal area along with pink discharge and some brown as well. I noticed a distinct metal odor as well.

Dr. Howard Eskanazy

In brief: May be normal

You could have a physiologic discharge related to your menstrual cycle.
The metal odor and pink discharge may be small amount of blood that you are sensing. However, any discharge that is out of the ordinary for you should be checked out as it may also be a sign of an infection.

In brief: May be normal

Dr. William Coutts ii

In brief: Yeast infection

Vaginal itching is often associated with a yeast infection.
Try using a vinegar douche daily a 3 days. This will lower the vaginal pH into the acidic range. This makes the vagina in compatible with both excessive yeast and bacteria.

In brief: Yeast infection

Dr. Pradeep Parihar

In brief: Vaginal infection

this needs to be seen by your doctor as this could be some sort of infection , most likely trich or veginosis.
Needs antibiotic and state away from any sexual contact.

In brief: Vaginal infection

Dr. Adam Levy