What are the options for my bulging eyes?

Bulging Eyes. If you have bulging eyes and have not been to the doctor you need to get there soon. You may have a serious thyroid disease.
Depends . You should consult with a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon- one who belongs to asoprs-american society of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. One option is to advance the eyelids to cover the protruding eyeballs. Another option is to actually decompress the globe- actually the area around the eyeball.
Bulging eyes. The underlying cause needs to be diagnosed. It is often Graves' disease or autoimmune hyperthyroidism. The Graves disease needs to be treated prior to eye management unless there is an eye emergency.