My hepb serology hbasg +ve, confirmatory test hbsag-ve, hbcab, hbsab, hbeag, hbeab are all -ve, this is 3rd tym same result, am I infected?

In brief: My vote is...

No, based on the confirmatory results that antigens and antibodies are negative.
As the surface antibody (HBsAb) is currently negative, one can ask his primary care for Hepatitis B vaccines, to acquire protection. However, if one was exposed recently, and got a new infection, he could be in the brief window period, if the HBcAb test was for IgG only (thus missing HBcAb IgM). His Dr. can explain.

In brief: My vote is...

Dr. Steven Seres