I had a baby and breast fed but my left nipple is lighter in some places I also have a tumor in that breast, what is going on?

Dr. James Zasuly
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast surgeon
I assume you've had the tumor evaluated.
If not you need to see a breast specialist.

In brief: Breast surgeon
Dr. James Zasuly
Dr. James Zasuly
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology
In brief: Unclear
What do you mean by "tumor in the breast"? It could be a lumpy breast related to breastfeeding, a cyst, a benign growth such as a fibroadenoma or less likely breast cancer.
Have the breast lump checked by your doctor. You are probably too young to have had a screening mammogram but may need one now. While you are at your doctors, ask about pap smear and vaccination for your newborn.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Cindy Juster