My very low side of my chin on the right side keeps twitching every time I eat or drink. It has been going on for over 3 months. Is it time to see a local dr? What could it be?

Hemifacial spasm. The only option for making the chin twitching stop may be to figure out the cause and deal with it. Then you and your doctor should determine which treatment is best for you.
Ans. You are best to see your doctor for a good history and examination. Did you have any trauma to this area? .
See MD/Oral Surgeon. Yes, see the Dr. You might start with your Internist or see an Oral Surgeon. It is likely a muscle/nerve activity and the Oral Surgeon specializes in these in the head and neck. 3 months is too long to wait. May eventually see a neurologist. Good Luck.