Hi there is it normal for your urine to dribble out when going to toilet on men?

Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Preventive Medicine

In brief: No

I think you are asking about having some urine leak out prior to reaching the toilet.
If so, no, it is not normal for that to happen. This is a form of incontinence and -depending on what the cause is - can often be improved with a medication or other type of treatment. I recommend you see your doctor so he or she can ask you more details about your symptoms.

In brief: No

Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: No> symptom of BPH

Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy is the term for the gradual enlargement of the prostate in most men as they age.
Symptoms can begin in your 40's and consist of some combination of: urinary urgency, frequency, slow stream, intermittent stream, straining to void, dribbling toward the end of urination and a number of other symptoms: see>http://bit.ly/1fJa24j

In brief: No> symptom of BPH

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Peter Kurzweil