I had a lump in my left breast and had it removed but it grew back and now bigger and with some pain, what does this mean?

Dr. James Zasuly
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Doctor
Recurrent breast mass means it's time to return to the breast surgeon for further evaluation.

In brief: Doctor
Dr. James Zasuly
Dr. James Zasuly
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Return to Surgeon
There are many different possibilities to explain what you may be feeling at this time.
While this is probably not due to a cancer, we have to approach every new lump as a "cancer until proven otherwise". I suggest that you return to see your breast surgeon who has your old records to compare to; they can decide whether to proceed with a non-surgical biopsy or diagnostic tests, ie, mammogram or u/s.

In brief: Return to Surgeon
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery