Whole body is tired & lazy. Blocked & runny nose, throat hurts & a bit fever. This cold & flu is tiring me. How to make it go away? Had orange juice

Dr. can check throat. New throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep throat). Strep throat bacteria can cause stuffy nose symptoms sometimes, too.