What can cause blood in stools and white stools. and my stomach keeps causing my heart to spasm regular especially when I've cleared out mybowls.

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: GI consult

Blood in stool ( hematochezia ) and white or tan colored stool ( acholic stool ) can be related to GI illness: please get seen, examined, evaluated, diagnosed and treated- ASAP!

In brief: GI consult

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Andrea Brand

In brief: Not normal

Blood in the stool is not normal and needs to be explained.
Causes include local irritation, anal fissure ( crack in the tissue) hemorrhoid, polyp, inflammation( colitis ) and cancer. You will need to see a health care provider to get a diagnosis. White stool is also abnormal and warrants evaluation.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Adam Smith