Mother fell in the road and scraped her body up from toes to shoulders 5 days ago and is now having stiffness, swelling, leg cramps. Normal?

In brief: Has she seen a Doc?

Sounds like a pretty serious fall.
Have the scrapes been tended to by a doctor to avoid infection? Why & how did she fall to cause so much damage? My guess is she's at least in her 60's if not 70's or even more so that kind of tumble can cause widespread soreness for sure. Recommend X-rays. If you'd like a virtual consult write: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR to make appointment.

In brief: Has she seen a Doc?

Sounds like a pretty serious fall.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine