What can I take for ed.?

Many things. There are many treatments available for erectile dysfunction. Oral medications (called pde-5 inhibitors) are first line therapy. If those fail (and some men respond to different oral meds so trying others is not a bad idea), the next line of therapies include vacuum erection devices, urethral suppository, injection therapy. Lastly, implantation of penile prosthesis is recommended for some men.
Doctor's office. See a doctor to make sure you're not having early signs of heart disease. If you check out ok, your provider can write for all kinds of good ed medicines.
Here are some ... The first line of Rx for ED is oral drugs - PDE-5 inhibitors such as sildenafil - Viagra, vardenafil - Levitra, tadalafil - Cialis, and Avanafil - Stendra, T-supplement as needed. But how to handle ED? Here are: understand and accept ED as a part of life; low-risk healthy lifestyle without obsession, and judicious use of one of the above oral drugs after good mental / physical resting, and T-suppl.