Walking short distance or going up steps and hills causes very bad burning calf pain, shortness of breathe, and chest tightness, leg weakness?

Unusual for your age. Your symptoms are quite unusual for a 17 year old patient. These symptoms suggest cardiovascular disease with narrowing of arteries supplying the lower extremities and heart, conditions which don't cause symptoms at 17 years of age. Severe obesity could cause symptoms like this without cardiovascular disease. You need to see your physician as soon as possible for a careful evaluation.