My daughter is 15mths and I started having migraines while I was pregnant and I still get them at least twice a week. What should I do now? . N

Pain Treatment. Unfortunately, although this is a simple question the answer is not. The key to treatment is an appropriate evaluation, the making of a diagnosis, and the development of a treatment plan for that diagnosis. Most headaches are self limiting and resolve shortly. Persistent headaches requires an evaluation by an appropriately trained provider.
Not migraines. At least not typical "migraines". People often times think that the word migraine means "bad headache". But it doesn't. Headaches that frequent are probably stemming from another cause. Sinus issues, cervical spine problems, muscle tension can all contribute to increased frequency of head pains. Hormonal issues can play a role but usually not with this pattern.