I have iron deficiency anemia due to surgically-induced malabsorption. I will have my 1st iron infusion Thursday. When can I expect to feel better?

In a few weeks. "When you should start to feel better depends on your particular situation. Normally, it may take from a week to a month after you start your iron supplement before you start to feel better. Continue to watch your symptoms and take note of side effects that might be caused by the supplements. If you have any questions or concerns, talk to your health care provider."