Hi, I had two miscarriages this year the last one was in May. My second period is late but I have bad cramps pms and occasional pink spotting when wip?

Pathology

In brief: Pregnancy test

If you have been having unprotected sex, it would be prudent to do a pregnancy test.
If the result is negative, repeat the test 4-5 days later. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Jane Van Dis