I hit the outside of my ankle pretty hard on a metal bar and it bruised right away. Even 2 weeks after I still have some pain when moving it.

In brief: X-ray

Get an x-ray to make sure there is no bone injury.

In brief: X-ray

Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
Dr. Jason Rubin
Podiatry

In brief: Seek Examination

Your injury could result in anything ranging from bone, ligament or tendon damage.
For an accurate diagnosis you should seek an examination from your doctor and at the very least have x-rays taken for evaluation. For now, rest, ice, elevate and protect the affected extremity in the meantime until you have seen your doctor.

In brief: Seek Examination

Dr. Jason Rubin
Dr. Jason Rubin
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Fracture?

You probably need an x-ray.
See your doctor. I hope this helps. If you still have questions or concerns about this issue or you want to discuss further contact me at www.healthtap.com/dryetimyan

In brief: Fracture?

You probably need an x-ray.
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil