Sir if a person has pigeon chest, how to minimize that chest??? and is he medically fit?????

Chest brace. can typically fix the problem in patients under 18 Consult pediatric theist surgeon.
Depends on. degree.of deformity and age. Only definite method is surgical correction. There is usually no effect on internal organs. Consult with a pediatric surgery specialist.